Monday, May 28, 2007

Getting Ready

I have seen Frank for the last time in the US for 3 months. He is off to say bye to a few last family members and then off to the airport for his flight tonite. We spent a few hours today getting things packed, figuring out who's carrying what, and buying some last minute items. All day he has been in a nervous did-I-forget-anything mood, which I am starting to feel now. I am almost ready to go, just a few errands for tomorrow to finish up, and then I am off to London!

A few thank yous go out to everyone frank mentioned in his post, as well to everyone who came by last night to say bye. Thanks again to Alex and Matt, we owe you guys a night out drinking when we get back. Thanks to Ann, for everything. :) Thanks to my parents, for the party and everything else. Granny and Poppy - thanks for your graduation gift!

I'm sure I have missed other thank yous - you know who you are. More to come later

5 comments:

kchap said...

Greg,

We love you and hope you and Frankie have a wonderful trip. Keep us posted and remember to e-mail us once in a while!

Congratulations on your graduation-we are very proud of you and all you've done!

Love from Mom
WWDD

kchap said...

I don't know why your blog thinks I am Kara but I am not!

Marian said...

The above was also from MOM.

Love,
Mom

Frank said...

Greg... I have been waiting. Hurry up asshole I am trying to eat dinner with you.

XOXO FRANK


P.S. Looks like my three hours beats your six hours +

Unknown said...

Hey Greg, I hope you make it ok with out falling asleep...
My HD came today. Yay!
Not to be outdone by Frank, XOXOXO
Ann