Sunday, September 2, 2007

A much needed update.

Well, this is not going to be anywhere near long enough to come close to doing justice to my last few weeks of travel, but it will be better then nothing.

To summarize my travel since Italy:

back to Forchheim with family, experienced a real german beerfest, then met up with mr. Peter Cailloux in Prague and spent about 2 weeks seeing Prague, Czech Republic; Krakow, Poland; Lanzhot, Czech Republic (family); Bratislava, Slovakia; Vienna, Austria; then without pete, Topolcany, Slovakia and Parpizanshe(?), Slovakia (both family), then another day in Prague before going back to Forchheim to pick up my stuff and train to Paris, France; Girona, Spain; Barcelona, Spain; and in an effort to visit Pete in Porto, Portugal, I managed to get over to San Sebastian, Spain, and no further. So back Paris to spend the last few days, and I will be here until the 4th, when I go back to London and fly home on the 5th. whew.

Since a list of places isn't nearly as interesting as I had hoped, I guess I can tell some tales of my journey as well.

They will have to wait to the next post. Or rather, just ask me. I have stories.

I will be home 2:30 pm on September 5th, at Dulles airport, if you are bored and nearby, come say hi. I will be around the Baltimore/Washington area for a while as I look for a job and move to an apartment somewhere nearby said future job. If you want to see me, let me know via phone call, email, fb message, etc. I have a lot of people to see and things to catch up with, so contact me soon to get your time! That's all for now, and possibly the last entry. I don't think I will have a chance to upload more pictures until I get home, but expect a huge update soon, there's a ton more to go up.

Thanks for reading, if you still are.

Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.