Friday, June 15, 2007

Amsterdam

So, change of plans...We decided to switch it up and take a ferry from Newcastle to Amsterdam yesterday for a change of pace and weather. So far it is going well, much warmer, flatter, drier, etc. here. :) For those of you who haven't heard, I went to a hospital a few days ago after having some knee pain. The doctor said it wasn't too bad, but he could feel a channel forming in the cartiledge between my leg bones and kneecap. He told me to get ibprofen and paracetamol from the supermarket and take it as I needed, and so far it has helped a lot. Thanks for all your wishes. It looks like we will probably be camping tonite for cheap somewhere kinda nearby, some guy showed Frank where it was. Other stuff has happened, I assume Frank is writing more than myself, so if you want the details, follow the link to his world. A few things I have noticed here is the abundance of wind turbines scattered around and an impressive bike route system. I will post pictures of things like this at some point, maybe when we meet up with Jeff in Dresden or my relatives in Forchheim. Hope all is well back home.

No comments: